
This past Saturday we were able to go visit the Kelley Farm and go through their cornmaze. My family has been good friends with the Kelley's since we've lived in KY, and Rodney and I LOVE their daughter Sarah and her hubby Jack (Jack is the creator of the cornmaze). Last year was the first year they had the cornmaze and the field was shaped as Daniel Boone. This year it was Abraham Lincoln. I was thankful to have gone with my smart hubby and parents who were able to direct us through the maze, or else I would have gotten lost! For those of you who haven't been before, you need to write it down on your list of things to do for next year. We had a blast, and the weather was incredible!
2 comments:
K. It's officially on the list. :) I'm so glad you guys went and had so much fun. I'm sorry I missed it. Cute, cute picture. LOVE YOU!
You guys make the cutest kids! I just can't get enough of the cuteness!
Post a Comment