

Recently it seems like EVERYONE has been telling me that they think that Paisley looks just like Bentley. The pictures above were taken of both babies around 2 1/2 months to 3 months old. The biggest differences that are pretty obvious would be that Bentley had tons of hair and Paisley is our little baldy girl. Another thing we noticed right off was that Bentley's eyebrows were a lot darker, and so was her hair. Also, Bentley's eyes were already brown at that age. Dr's say that eyes can take months before they change, but Paisley's are still a dark grey/blue. Another difference is that Paisley's nose turns up a little. I noticed that Rodney's nose was like that when he was a baby.
Some similarities are the chubby cheeks. Paisley's are a little fuller though. Or maybe it just looks like her face is chubbier because of the lack of hair...who knows. Also, their eyes are shaped pretty similar. They also have similar skin tones, nice mommy genes there;)
I think it's interesting when I get the comment that they look similar because my girls look totally different in my eyes. However, they both have different personalities so that could be playing a large role in my opinion.
What do you think? Similar or not?
3 comments:
First off, I want to say that they are two of the cutest girls I have seen! But I have thought from pictures that Paisley looks more like a Marchant. As she gets older I do think they are starting to look more alike though.
I do think they look alike from the pictures you've posted. But, personality does change their "looks" when you know them, so I couldn't tell you a real honest opinon.
That being said, people tell me that Kade and Charlie look like twins, or that they think they really really look just like each other, and I really don't see it at all either. Similarities? yes. Twins? Not at all... Their personalities ARE very different, though... so who knows?
Those pictures bring a big smile to my face. I love those little girls! So cute. And yes. I think they look tons alike. Their coloring is a little different but I think the older Paisley gets the more they'll look a like. Cute, cute, CUTE girls! Love them. :)
Post a Comment