This thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Rodney's family hosted the dinner at their house and kindly invited my parents. The grandparents are very smart and figured out that by having everyone together they get more time with the kiddies :) Good for everyone. Kevin and his fiance Cindy were there also.
Pictures below are of both grandmas with Paisley, the wonderful gingerbread soft cookies Rodney made, and Bentley with the turkey cheese ball that she and I made together. Bentley frosted the wings, it was really sweet watching her have so much fun making it.



3 comments:
Your girls are so darling.
And I love that turkey cheeseball! So creative!!
Sounds like you guys had so much fun all together. That's great to combine. Your cheese ball was awesome.
I LOVE the video at the end. It makes me miss my little "bebe". I get to hear her on the phone all the time, but seeing her and hearing her is so sweet. I love that she wished us a "Happy Thanksgigging". :) LOVE It!
I love the photo of your Mom holding Paisley. It was great seeing you and your family again. Is it cool I read your blog? Just wondering.
Post a Comment