A LONG time ago my sister tagged me in writing 25 things interesting about me, I have finally written them up, so here it goes...
1.I am afraid of robots. It all stems back to the Matterhorn (Disneyland ride) and the abominable snowman at the entrance of the cave, also the Paul Bunion ride at the Mall of America. Any types of robots with fake fur and/or clothing does it to me.
2.I have reoccurring dreams about my teeth cracking, breaking or falling out and people noticing me not having shaved my legs. I don't know what this means
3.I have very few memories from my childhood
4.Some of my favorite tv shows are: antique roadshow, the new yankee workshop, 48 hours mystery, documentaries, the bachelor, project runway, and Seinfeld
5.I don't brush my hair.
6.Whenever I see someone wink on tv or in a movie, without me thinking about it I wink also.
7.I never memorized my multiplication tables. Very embarrassing to admit even today...I blame it on the fact that I think I am dyslexic *it is difficult for me to memorize things like numbers and dates without extreme effort*. Thank goodness I married someone who got a perfect score on the math section on his ACT's. We truly compensate and complement each other.
8.I suffer from migraines. When getting my epidural while in labor with my daughter Bentley, they punctured my spinal column and I had fluid leakage which caused me to have a spinal headache that lead to having to get a 'blood patch'. I still get a couple really bad migraines a month.
9.When I was younger I wanted to be either a Vet or a Disney Animator
10.I am the only person to have kissed my husband. First kiss and only, I love that!
11.Growing up I was in love with Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I used to buy magazines with the pictures you could pull out of them and tape them to my bedroom wall.
12.I used to compete in gymnastics for years. I was really pretty good. I dropped out in middle school after my coach was accused of sexually harassing someone that was in my class.
13.I have never tasted alcohol or smoked.
14.I used to sleep walk when I was younger. The strangest place I have woken up was next to an outhouse in the leaves with my sleeping bag while at girls camp (youth girls church camp).
15.I tend to nod my head and laugh at people's opinions even if I feel differently. I know its weird, I just can't help it...I am a people pleaser. It is one of my downfalls.
16.I have been truly blessed with the family that I was born into and the one that I have helped create.
17.I have only been to 2 real concerts in my life. New Kids on the Block and Kelly Clarkson.
18.I have never had a massage by a professional
19.I would love to live in a northern coastal state.
20.I don't have a middle name, and I never intended on giving my daughters middle names...until I fell in love w/ Bentley's name and didn't feel right about her having the initials "B. S."...
21.Ever since I was little I would tell my mom that I was going to marry someone with black curly hair. Rodney was the first person I ever dated that had curly hair. He is the most amazing person that I could have ever imagined spending my life and the eternities with.
22.On paper my husband and I have been confused for being African American...."denisha & rodney"
23.I love musicals. I have seen Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Les Miserables, Sunset Boulevard, Annie, and The Lion King. My favorite by far was Wicked.
24.I almost died giving birth to my first daughter. Although having horrible morning sickness, near death experience when giving birth and getting a spinal headache afterwards, (not to mention the beautiful stretch marks that have accumulated all over my stomach) I wouldn't trade it for anything. It made me appreciate the blessing of motherhood even more.
25.The only celebrity citing that I have had is on our way back from Las Vegas, Ian Ziering was flying coach on our plane (steve from 90210). Although he is the only 'celebrity' I have ever really been around I enjoyed every second of it
I added this video for the viewing pleasure of those who make it through reading my long list ;)
6 years ago
1 comment:
FUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! You are so wild and crazy Denisichka! My celebrity siting was in the airport too. MacGuiver was standing IN FRONT OF ME! And of course they stopped him because they thought he could turn his underwear into a bomb. And that part about you guys being an African American couple...SOOOO funny!!!
Post a Comment