Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm thankful for...

This post is dedicated to a few things I'm thankful for.

Thing # 1, our new jumper-oo that Paisley was happily playing in this morning for at least 30-45 min! It was wonderful!!!


Thing #2...TWEEZERS! So, in the past couple of days, Bentley has discovered the wonderful holes in her nose. Well, she of course discovered these 'holes' a while ago with her fingers and such ;), however it has been recent that she realized what a great hiding place it could be. I have had the wonderful opportunity of dislodging tissue balls that she sticks up there. For your viewing pleasure check out the following pictures. Look closely at Bentley's left nostril.



Things # 3 & 4, my two beautiful baby girls who keep my life exciting and give me the greatest fulfillment in life

5 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow! She really gets them lodged up there! How do you find them? Does she tell you she did it? I had to enlarge the picture and look closely to see it peeking out. I would never have noticed it otherwise. :)
They are TOO cute. I love the last picture.

Rachel said...

OHHHH!!! Savanna stuck something plastic up her nose once and my sis and I stuck corn up our nose when we were kids...why does it fascinate kids so!? I bet she didn't love that getting pulled out! The jumperoo thingy is so awesome!

Jessie said...

I have to comment on behalf of my mom. She would be so proud that you got it out yourself instead of freaking and running to the ER. I guess that is what I get for having a mom thats a nurse. Good luck with future tweezing!

amaree said...

Yeah, Kade was fascinated with sticking things (mostly tissue or toilet paper or napkins, thank goodness) up his nose, too (until he figured out how to belch on how own! Too young! Too young!)One time we didn;t have tweezers (it was general conference time, at church) and so Aaron plugged one nostril and taught Kade how to "blow it out." Yeah... THAT was a winner. Kade saw how far that snot wad went, and he was addicted. The "sticking tissue up his nose" phase lasted WAY longer because he was so enthralled about being able to shoot things out of his nose... :) Hope you enjoyed my story. Hopefully Rodney doesn't teach Bently such "wonderful" tricks. Aaron has a bag full of them that I am left trying to "un-teach" Kade...

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

My little sister use to do the same thing! We even found stuffing from her car seat in her nose!!

By the way your girls are so cute!