Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bentley's New Dog

7 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

:) Happy girl

Ammon and Brooke said...

Awesome! That's my kind of dog!

Ashly said...

denisha- cute. cute. cute.
summer will not be here quick enough- gonna be calling you to get family pics set up :)

Rachel said...

That looks like a pic from the 40's or something, so cute! And that is the funniest dog ever! At least it doesn't shed or pee on your carpet...but trust me, kids don't stay content with the non-breathing kind for very long. :)

The Wilson Family said...

I love that kind of dog. I wish my kids would go for that.

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Birthday ideas...what does she like? Any specific books? Bugs, books, dogs, tea parties, princesses, fairies, balloons, nursery rhymes, bubbles...I think bug parties are awesome, there's a lot to do in the way of crafts/ decorating/goodies; Anna Guilemann had a really cute bug party for Izzy awhile back. You are so creative, I'm sure whatever you decide it will be awesome.

Desiree said...

I commented about these pics on facebook but realized I never commented about it on your blog. I love this little doggy. It's so cute and it doesn't have any of the down sides of having animals.