Friday, March 6, 2009

Growth in the last year


I forgot to mention that on Tuesday Bentley went to her annual Dr's appointment where they measure her growth and development. She weighed in at 29lbs ( 31%) and was 36.75 inches tall (41%).
I was prepping Bentley on getting shots. This was going to be the first time where she really new what was going on and so I was telling her "The Dr. will have to give you a shot on your skin...it will hurt and give you an owie but it will last just a little second and it will keep you healthy and strong" She was like "I don't want owie!" I then told her that she would get a sticker and she seemed to be okay with that. Well it turns out that Bentley was up to date on her immunizations and didn't need to get a shot in the end. Smiles all around :)

2 comments:

Desiree said...

"I don't want to get an owie" Thats so cute! Way to be extra prepared. Good job on prepping her. You're such a good mommie. :)

Jessie said...

That is so funny! The same thing happened to me with Aiden for her 3 year old check up. I had her all ready and then- no shots. Good but I think it confused her alot. Bentley is adorable as usual.