Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mad Potter & Baskin Robbins

This past saturday we took Bentley and her best friend Lily to the Mad Potter. It was kindof a small little birthday celebration. (We had cake and icecream the next day with family and a few friends....i will post that later) We had lots of fun painting, and then afterwards we walked next door over to Baskin Robbins for icecream. Overall it was a great night!

the girls painting (bentley looked around the whole store and picked out the heart plate to paint. It was her favorite)
daddy keeping paisley happy
while @ mad potter, they had their first proposal ever! So sweet....the guy painted in the top of a box 'will you marry me?'. I think that is so cool....something she can cherish forever.
click this picture to view larger
back to painting....here is bentley's creation
mommy painting
such sweet friends

Lily sharing her ice cream w/ Bentley

paisley & mommy chewing on our spoons

family shot

Please excuse the quality of these pictures our 'point and shoot' camera was in a funk that night

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow! I LOVE your birthday ideas for the girls. You are SO cute with them every year! I'm totally taking notes and am going to copy you, just fyi. :) Those pictures are so cute. I bet she had so much fun. I can't wait to see the finished product of the heart plate.
In the pic of lily and bentley hugging it looks like bentley grabbin' a little booty. I know it's totally innocent, but I just thought I'd point it out. Everyone looks so cute in the pictures. I can't wait to see you guys. LOVE YOU!

Rachel said...

That looks like such a fun place to go and SOOOOOOOOOOO funny about that guy taking his gf to go painting and then proposing....HAHAHAHAH

Marissa said...

I love that! I want to go there and make something sometime. Love it. And Bentley will always have that plate to remember her 3rd birthday :)