Saturday, April 25, 2009

Funny Girls

Conversation I had with Bentley yesterday

Me: "Bentley, no playing in the bathroom (no response). Close the door please....( still no response). Bentley come on"

Bentley: "Okay! I coming on!"


pic of bentley wearing my boots

Paisley is starting to do the head shaking thing where it looks like she is saying "no". It is really adorable. She is also smacking her lips a lot more recently.


silly paisley eating my drawstring on my hoodie

this pic. was taken of me and bentley on her 3rd b-day

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Cute story and I love the pics. Cute, cute girls.
...And I may have some good news. :) Nothing for sure yet but we have these darn plane tickets from our canceled trip to Fiji that we have to use by July 27... :)

brandon and jenna allen said...

I love the pictures. I hope you helped Bentley get those boots on otherwise she can dress herself better than I can.

Rachel said...

Okay, the pic of Bentley in those boots....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!

Melanie said...

LOVE LOVE the boots pic! Priceless!