Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend



Had a great conference weekend...I love the rejuvenation I feel after hearing all the uplifting talks. Listening to conference truly gives me an appreciation for what I have and what I am striving to become. I love the gospel!

PS, since I don't like to post without pics...here are just a couple fun shots from grandma bitter's backyard in orem utah.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That *was* totally an amazing conference!!!!!!!!! Your kids are so cute!!!!!

Desiree said...

Those pics are so cute. I agree. Conference was so great. I want to go back through my notes and re-read. Awesome.

Christensen Family said...

Hey Denisha! DIdn't you say you went to a seminar by Audrey W? I was wondering somethin' about her pics, saying her pics look like that pretty much straight out of the camera...I'm wonderin' if that's possible...her colors aren't natural, and eyes don't just look like that without a little help. What's your opinion on it?