Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dear mother all flowers remind me of you



This post is dedicated to all mothers. After becoming a mother I came to somewhat of a realization of all moms do. I would especially like to send thanks to my mom for raising me in the gospel and having the testimony you did/do...and for doing all the countless things you did like changing my diapers and all the other things that I have no idea you struggled with while I was growing up. Also, thanks to my mother in-law for bringing up such an outstanding son who I am glad to call Husband. Happy Mother's Day!!!

3 comments:

brandon and jenna allen said...

I love it. Dea Moer these fowers wemin me o you. She is so precious.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!
Bentley is ADORABLE!!!
Plus she has a pretty amazing voice...watch out American Idol.

Denisha, I also think you a wonderful mom. You are so cute with your precious daughters...and have such patience and love for them. You are a wonderful example to them!!!

Desiree said...

Ditto to what you said about mom. Thanks mom! :)
I LOVED the little video. Tell Bentley it was so pretty and I want to hear more of her pretty singing soon.
I'm surprised you got it all and she knew all the words and she's not even in primary. Our primary needs her. :)
So cute! love you!