I'm not sure if this trend is over or not (cause I haven't seen it as often) but Paisley in the past month has been known to bust out a Popeye face when she starts babbeling. It's really funny to see, she will just start talking out of the side of her mouth!

6 comments:
Oh, man. How cute is THAT?
That is funny.
That's awesome. I love the picture comparison. :) Dead ringer! :)
Hilarious! I can't believe I haven't seen you guys in so long, I didn't even know her teeth had come in so good.
love love love it! I need to ask you how you are able to post your pics and then click on them to make them bigger. It has to be in the resizing. I am resizing and then hosting at flickr and then copying and pasting from there but there has to be an easier way:)
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!! I love those crazy candid looks from babies, too cute!
Post a Comment