Monday, June 8, 2009

Time to Celebrate

It's that time of year again...yep, it's my birthday, I feel really old, I am 27! Crazy, I remember growing up and I had a teacher in Middle School that was my favorite, he was 27 and I just thought...'wow, 27, that's old!' Well I guess I am old now:)

One interesting fact is that it is also my in-laws 30th wedding anniversary, super great day all around. Happy Anniversary Don & Jayne!


here are a couple pictures of me with my family as well (I'm the little one).

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! You look exactly like your girls!!!

brandon and jenna allen said...

Happy Birthday!! If we would have known we would have sang you the birthday song. At least you got some cake, but I started worrying that all the ice cream might have upset your stomach. Hope you felt ok afterwards. You look alot like the girls in those pics.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday. I second the comment that the girls look a lot like you when you were little. Loved seeing "vintage" Denisha!

Desiree said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 27 was a great year for me, I think it'll be a great year for you too. I never freaked out about a birthday before, but the idea of turning 30 this year is FREAKING ME OUT! YUCK!
Love you!

PS. You used all crappy pictures of me! I think you need to add a few more on here where I look cute too! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, those glasses!