
Here is just a peak into our fair experience this last weekend. We were able to go with some friends (had never met Steve before so that was an additional treat) and get some fun pictures taken of their family and Melanie was kind enough to take some of mine. Check it out at my photo blog HERE
I will post more about the fair once I am up to date on our trips with my sister and her husband while they were visiting.
6 comments:
Love this shot!
Oh so cute! Your girls are adorable and you do a fantastic job of capturing them.
Oh man, that picture is the cutest thing in the whole world!!! Give it 20 years and she's gonna have one heck of a wedding video with all these fabulous photos!!!
You are so talented. That is an unbelievable picture, and I love the cute matching family pic that melanie got.
darling beyond compare!! warmly, -melanie-
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536294,00.html?test=latestnews
Is there a way you can password protect the blog? I saw this article this morning.
Post a Comment