Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rodney's new church calling

As of last Sunday Rodney has been sustained and set apart as the new 2nd counselor in the bishopbric in our ward! Ca-razy. I have started to accept the fact that I will now be a lonely mother on my pew every Sunday hoping my two girls are reverent. I'll let you know how it goes...

One upside is that I get to see his smiling face pretty easily, that's always a plus.



4 comments:

brandon and jenna allen said...

No surprise to Brandon, he is saying that it's only a matter of time til he's stake president. The girls will do great, if we could ever get a seat near you guys, I would be glad to help.

Desiree said...

Congratulations on the new calling Brother!
That is Huge! Good luck Nish with being a lonely mother. You can do it. :)

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

congratulations/condolences!! you can do it, guys. it'll be tricky for you all, but you are an amazing family and if anyone can do it, you certainly can. :) so sad about paisley's eye! glad she's doing better.

Jeri said...

You know, once your husband gets that kind of a calling, you basically become a Single-Sunday mom for life! But the blessings are worth it. COngrats!!!