Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Things going on

Within the last couple of weeks we put Paisley's crib into Bentley's room. No matter what size house we have in the future I always planned on my kids sharing rooms. I think it is great for them, and I have fond memories of sharing a room with my sister growing up. I figured since the girls basically go to bed and wake up around the same time that it would work out well. Also, it frees up my office so I can now edit pictures after the girls are in bed which works out wonderful for me.

The picture below is of the girls on their first night in the same room together. Paisley wasn't too happy at first, and when she started crying, Bentley was crying and said "I not want her in here anymore." When we were setting up the crib she was so excited, but I guess she was just a little freaked out with the crying. Things settled down and usually they are really good and they go to bed like they are supposed to. Also, I am working on making a new blanket for bentley...in this picture she is just using a quilt we keep in the closet. I need to get on that...
Other things happening:
Paisley loves finding stray pens and pieces of paper that Bentley leaves on the floor and will pick them up and scribble on them. It is so adorable. I love it.

This last picture is of Bentley and a couple of her toys all lined up ready to be played with. So cute! She was so proud of herself after she did this.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

SOOOO Cute! I think the sharing of rooms is a great idea as well. I want to hear some fond memories! :)I have fond memories as well. I think it's a great idea.
Cute, cute girls!