Also last night I painted Paisley's toes for the first time. In picture from Left to Right are Mommy's, Bentley's and Paisley's. Can you believe taking the picture was harder than painting???? (nailpolish color known in sproul household as 'barbie pink')
I finally got on the ball and called up a local gymnastics center and enrolled Bentley in one of their classes. Bentley is always doing headstands and flips around the house, I figured it would also be good with teaching her how to take turns and listen to instruction.
Bentley was VERY overwhelmed when we walked into the building. There was a large rattling noise at first and then the actual gym room was huge and I think it scared her at first. She started to cry and didn't want to do anything with the class. I then bribed her with a popsicle and told her she could get one if she would not be sad and go participate with the class. Yes, I am one of THOSE moms. Bentley is so funny, sometimes she acts very shy and other times she is the class clown.


Enjoying her promised treat:
3 comments:
Nice! I'm sure it will be like nursery and she will be leading the class in a few weeks once she has gotten used to it.
I definitely believe there is a firm place in the "Mom toolbox" for bribery. I have used it before and will most assuredly use it again.
CUTE!!! I didn't know you enrolled Bentley into gymnastics. That's so cute. I think that's such a great idea. Are you taking her to the same place you went back in the day? I could see all the noise being overwhelming too. good work ont he bribery. I'm sure you won't have to in the future, especially since she gets to wear cute leotards!
Post a Comment