Okay, I never thought I would be one of those moms that this would happen to, but it did!To start off, Paisley is for the most part potty trained. She still has the occasional accident when we go into public, so I usually put her in pull-ups but keep her in panties while at home.
This morning I had my weekly doctors checkup and while watching Paisley climb onto a chair in the waiting room, I noticed she was completely bare down there! Yes, no panties or pull-ups....and was wearing a dress. Awesome. In the rush to get out the door I forgot to put a clean pare of pull-ups on her. I just prayed she wouldn't have an accident and that no one else would notice her little bare bum. Luckily we were successful in the no accident department but I am unaware if anyone else noticed. Hopefully not. They may overlook my mom moment hopefully because I do have the excuse of being 9 months pregnant and having pregnant brain...right?
5 comments:
Ha! I love it! Hang in there!
Awesome. Paisley's going commando! She's getting so big and is so stinking cute. I love that pic. Jessica notices she was immodest. :) Can't wait to see you soon! I'll try to help your pregnant brain. ;)
nope. you're not alone. I took lulu to walmart a while ago wearing a cute little dress, lifted her into the cart and felt bare bum. so our first stop was the underwear department. and you lose more brain cells with the birth of each successive child. good luck with that.... ;) hope you're doing well, girly.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That is seriously so funny!
Denisha this is the best story I have every heard!!! You have to submit it to Parenting Magazine or something. Many other mommies will praise you for your honesty!
Post a Comment