
Side shot taken in the elevator going up to the 2nd floor to check in.

Once all the paperwork was signed and worked through, they asked Rodney to put on his usual attire. Soon after they took me into a separate room to receive my spinal and then get prepped for surgery. (Rodney isn't there until right before they start).

During the surgery it was funny because my OB unfortunately is moving away and the whole time she was cutting into me she was talking to a nurse about painting their house and how they sold their house the first day it was listed. Funny.
This was the first time that the baby was cleaned in the room with us, so I got to watch while they were sewing me up. Also, Rodney got to cut the umbilical cord for the first time.
Here is our sweet little girl

After weighing the baby and cleaning her up, Rodney brought her into me for a closer look.

Sweet baby girl with Daddy


My first time holding our little girl. I love how she was totally looking at me.

After the arrival, my parents went to pick up Bentley and Paisley so they could meet their new baby sister. They were so sweet with her. One thing that we have started as a tradition is to have the older siblings give their new baby a gift, and the baby gives them a gift. I didn't get pictures (just video that I am not adding) but the girls gave baby a couple blabla dolls (my favorite), and baby gave them a wooden barn with animals that they were able to play with the whole time I was in the hospital.

These girls LOVE their new baby!
2 comments:
I love the pictures. Congratulations you have such a beautiful family. I love that you got to wear your makeup the whole time too.
That is so awesome!! What a beautiful baby she is and I'm so glad everything went well!
Post a Comment