I saw the design for Coppers costume a couple years ago when watching Martha Stewart. I had trouble finding it on the internet, luckily my friend Melanie N. found it for me :) Thanks Melanie! If you can't tell, she is a stargazer lily. People guessed that she was either a flower or a butterfly. My mom said that when they were trick or treating that a kid didn't know what she was dressed as, and when they told him she was a flower he was like, "an alien flower?" ha! I guess he thought the stamens on the hat looked martian-like or something.


What does a bee say? "BUZZ!!!" (Paisley flew around like a bee for a few minutes to rev up into taking the group picture...it was so cute)





My new church calling is Ward Activities Chairperson. This picture was taken the night of our Trunk or Treat. Copper was strapped to me the WHOLE time while I was running around making sure everything was going smoothly. She was perfect. She slept most of the party.
4 comments:
LOVE how cute the girls look and I look forward to seeing what coordinated costumes you come up with each year. You ROCK Denisha with your clever ideas and your fabulous photography!! I am a huge fan...but you already know that:)
Your kids are so stinking adorable that it kills me.
They look SO cute! I can't believe how grown up they're getting. It melts my heart to see their pictures. Their costumes turned out so, so cute. I loved the kids comment about Copper being an Alien flower. So funny.
SOOOOOOOOOO cute! Love the bugs!!! And Cooper's costume is just darling!!!
Post a Comment