I just love watching The Nate Show. I really am not bias towards this show...I love all design shows but I don't have any other channels on my tv other than the normal broadcast networks. The Nate Show I think since it has just started still has a few kinks to work out. I think it's a bit strange that he shares tips that don't really seem his style or has guest appearances from people that don't really have great style ( ahem!...richard simmons!). I think he just needs to stick with what he thinks is great, rather than trying to reach the mom crowd who watches his show. We like him for HIM...I sometimes feel like he is trying too hard. Anyways, enough about my opinions on his show.
Watching The Nate Show makes me feel good and inspired! I really want to start repurposing things rather than going out and buying new. Buying new is still fun also, but I would like to see if I can change up things that I have gotten bored with. Here is to a new year filled with fun activities!

(featured home of a viewer under 'house proud')
No comments:
Post a Comment