Monday, March 21, 2011

Bumper Bowling!

Bentley had a field trip for her school this last week. She is in preschool for two days a week 3 hrs. on those days. She really enjoys going.
It was nice that my mom was able to come up and babysit Copper at the house for me so I could take Bentley and Paisley bowling with Bentley's class (luckily siblings were invited to come along). I couldn't believe how well the kids did considering the smallest balls weighed 6lbs. It took forever for them to play through the game with having 10 frames and six 5 yr. olds taking turns with each lane bowling. Oh, and that poor worker who was on shift had to help us because our balls kept getting stuck half way down the lane; Bentley and Paisley didn't start them out with too much momentum half the time.
We had a fun morning and it was cute watching Bentley interact with her classmates and teachers.





2 comments:

Desiree' said...

That is SO cute! Gosh they look adorable. I would've loved to have seen the girls bowl and get their balls stuck half way down the lane. So cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love bowling with the bumpers it totally makes me feel like I know what I am doing.