
We are becoming quite close to our tupperware products lately...and not in a good way. As of last night, Bentley has now caught whatever stomach bug Paisley had and has thrown up at least every half hour since midnight. No sleep for her or me, sadly to say. We have been keeping plastic tupperware bowls almost in every room within arms reach incase we need them. My awesome husband is staying home from work to help take care of the other two while mommy helps the little sickie.
2 comments:
Have I told you yet that I'm so glad you found our blog? Well, I am.
Sorry about the mass amounts of puking going on at your house. We had the same thing happen at Christmas and it spread like wildfire. Good luck with that!
I am so sad that you guys keep getting sick. Because 1- That sucks for you guys, especially you and Bentley! and 2- we didn't get to see you or the girls last weekend. But I totally understand. I hope you all get better REALLY fast. And that Bentley doesn't give it to Copper or you.
Post a Comment