Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day! I am so thankful for my mother...she instilled in me the importance of many things and I am thankful for all the things she did for me through the years. Thanks mom for teaching me the importance of the gospel, and motherhood. I love being able to talk to you over the phone whenever I want and being able to have you pop by because you live so close. Thanks so much for being able to help me when I need a hand in raising my own family. I love you mom.

Also, big thanks to my mom in law for raising such a worthy man that I am proud to have as my husband.

1 comment:

Desiree' said...

Love the pics! Great shout out to our awesome mom! I feel the same way at least with all of the facts I can relate to. :) Happy Mothers Day to you too. You've also been an amazing example to me of a wonderful mother. Love you both!!!