Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sneak Peek of Chicago Photo Session


The main reason we went to Chicago last week was to have our family pictures taken by Audrey Woulard. I could seriously write a book about how awesome she is...I love her work. Anyways, she posted a sneak peek of our session onto her blog and I absolutely love every one of them. Can't wait to see the whole bunch she captured! The picture above is my fav. of our family.

Here is a link to see our pictures for yourself:

http://www.audreywoulardblog.com/

5 comments:

Tara Black said...

GREAT picture! Your family is so cute. You and Rodney are looking skinny! :) Also, I really love your boots. :)

Unknown said...

Wow Denisha! I looked at all the photos in the blog and not only were they amazing but you look absolutely superb! I am SO jealous! Good job! You have a beautiful family too! Love them!

Desiree said...

I LOVE what I've seen so far! I can't wait to see the rest. You look A-MAZING! Great work on achieving your goals. I'm so proud of you! The girls look so stinking cute. (I was surprised there weren't any of Bentley alone.) I'm so glad everything worked out perfectly for you to get these pics taken. Yay!

Anonymous said...

The photos are so beautiful. When I grow up can I be you?

Nancy said...

What an adorable family! Love the pics!