Monday, June 20, 2011

10 month old

Sweet baby C is 10 months old...what a darling baby she is! Copper currently has 3 teeth, two on bottom and one on top (another one is just dying to poke through). This baby loves waving at people and will wait for someone to look at her and then she will give them a huge smile. She is pulling herself up to standing position and loves clapping. She loves to have screaming competitions with her sisters and loves to babble.

One of my favorite things is on Sundays during church, while holding Copper on my lap she will spot Daddy up on the stage sitting with the other Bishopbric members and will start waving her arms and making really excited noises. I love seeing Rodney's reaction. Last week when I spoke in church Rodney was holding her and she saw me up at the pulpit...she got so excited.

Cooper is loved by all who meet her. We are so blessed :)











HUGE thanks to my friend Melanie who made this dress for Copper, I just love it!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yay for Copper and seeing these sweet, sweet photos in her little dress:) I totally stole your idea of taking a pic each month of Lincoln but now to get better at posting...it is on my to-do list but then again so is everything else!!