Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to all! Just got on the scale and I am down 45 lbs! Yes! Below is my starting pic. in Jan. and then the picture on the right was taken a couple days ago.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You look great!

Marissa said...

You were already beautiful to start with but gosh you are drop dead gorgeous!! Wow :) great job!!

Annie said...

You look fab. Love your hair.

Desiree' said...

HOLY MOLY!!!! You look AWESOME! You are smokin hot. :)I am SO proud of you. That is SUCH an accomplishment in such a short time. You rock! I can't wait to work out with you on our family vaca.

Brooke Woods said...

You look amazing! LOVE your hair!

Anonymous said...

You look phenomenal!!! Great job and I wish you the best of luck towards your goal. Also I'm super jealous of your hair it is beautiful.