
Yesterday I was able to celebrate another year of me! Here is a list of how my day went-
9am--Demolition team came over to my house to fix the moldy ceiling in our kitchen and repaint our front living room and kitchen area
10am--Went to Regal to the Summer dollar movies with Bentley and Paisley (left Rodney at home with Copper since he had to be there during the construction stuff). My Mom, Dad and sister Charisse came up to the movie for my birthday. We watched Open Season 2. It was cute but I don't plan on adding it to my collection of movies.
Lunch-- went with Bentley, Paisley, Mom, Dad, and Charisse to Cosi' and got a yummy Shrimp and Guacamole sandwich with their signature salad. I had such a fun time with my parents and sister...it was so sweet that they came up on my special day!
3-4pm--Photo shoot at Henry Clay Estate
5-6pm--burn it up, exercise video
8:15-- Leave kids with babysitter
8:30--meet up with friends at the melting pot! I am so lucky to have such great friends in my life. I feel bad not inviting all of the ones I love...I just wanted a small group of couples because of course I wanted my husband to be there and it would have been weird if he was the only guy ;) Lindsey, Vonda and Linda surprised me with a gift card to my absolute favorite place ever....Anthropologie! I was so shocked! In a good way...having a summer birthday normally stinks because it always seems to happen when your friends are out of town on vacation and gets overlooked. But these girls really made me feel special.

I sure love birthdays, definitely gives me a chance to reflect on my life and everything I have to be thankful for!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you had a fabulous day surrounded by good people. I wish I could've been there. :) Love you! Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good day and you were able to get out! Much love from us!
Sorry to hear about your kitchen! Not good times!
Happy celebration of you day! I think every day should be! I heart you, sucka!
(P.S. We went out to eat the other day and on my leftovers box I wrote, "I Love Me". It made me think of you. :])
Wish I could have been there!
Happy Birthday Pal! You look great and I miss you!
Post a Comment