

One fun thing I was able to do last week was have lunch with Bentley. My mom came into town and stayed at the house with Paisley and Copper...thanks Mom! Once I showed up to Bentley's school, I checked in as a visitor and then surprised her at her classroom. This was the first time Bentley had the school lunch (normally I pack her lunch). The whole time I was at Bentley's school she looked at me as though I was different....like some super hero mom that she couldn't get enough of. She was proud to show me off to her friends.
I took a picture of the meal that Bentley and I had...the two meals cost $5.50 together! Dang...that is WAY more than I paid at school.
Funny conversations with the girl in front of us at the table:
Girl "Do you know my mom?"
Me: "no"
Girl: "Oh, her name is _____", "She really wants to have a baby, but she is too old." "My mom wants two kids."
After that conversation it made me wonder what my children tell complete strangers when I am not around.
3 comments:
Hahaha, she is so funny!!! I wonder too what Savanna talks to her friends about. It's scary!
She is SO grown up! Lunch really has gotten expensive at schools!! That sounds like a really fun experience!
I went and had lunch with my daughter too! We had pretty much the same experience, except for the funny converstation that made me laugh! You and your girls are just too cute! Luv it!
Post a Comment