Friday, November 25, 2011

Evil Aunt LaDonne (Oct. 14th)

One of my favorite people came and visited my family in KY mid October. My Evil Aunt LaDonne! This is my moms only sister and I love her SO much! I pegged the nickname on her...and I truthfully can't remember the situation but it is such a joke to call her 'evil' because she is just so dang nice. Seriously. Anyways, she came to KY from TX and visited with my mom/and us while in town. It was great because they planned the visit around Bentley being out of school so we could do fun things as a family during the day. One of the best parts of her trip was going to Florence KY to their mall. The Florence Mall has a carousel, a train that drives through and H&M. Such a fun place!

I love my cheesy baby~ Look at those cute toes :)

Darling Pais and Evil Aunt LaDonne

Smiley adorable Bentley

This one makes me laugh...I have to wonder what Copper is thinking.

Copper showing off the train.

"All Aboard!"


No comments: