Saturday, December 10, 2011

Brunch with Santa

LOVED the Christmas church activity this year. Normally we have a dinner but this year it was a 'brunch with santa' which was mostly waffles. Yummy toppings all around.

Paisley was too nervous to sit on Santa's lap again this year. She is afraid of anything wearing a mask or a costume. If we are at Monkey Joe's when the purple monkey comes out she has to be very far away or in a different room. Oh well, I didn't make her sit with Santa. We had Bentley tell Santa what Paisley wanted this year. Oh, and Copper didn't like it too much either. Go figure.



Paisley watching from a safe distance.
Last night Rodney and I stayed up watching a movie wrapping Christmas presents. Nope it wasn't a holiday flick, we watched RED. When the girls woke up to presents under the tree they couldn't help but look at whose names were on each one.


More looking...
This is what you get when you ask a 5 yr. old to take a picture of someone 6'3.
A couple tries later
I wore my new boots for the first time today! Love them. Best black friday purchase ever! I heart Anthropologie and their sales <3



No comments: