Early in December my favorite late night talk show host issued a challenge to his viewers to get things around your house that you know your kids wont like, wrap it up and give it to them to open as an early Christmas present and video tape their reaction. Here is a video of people who posted onto youtube
After seeing the video above I totally wanted to do this with my girls. We did it just a few days before Christmas and it was so funny. Their reactions weren't quite what we expected...
It was funny because after the girls opened up their 'real' gifts they still wanted to play with the new faucet.
6 comments:
Awesome. I loved Jimmy's Halloween challenge too.
ohmygoodness! Your girls are so sweet!
That is so stinkin cute! Your daughters are so precious! And honestly what this tells me is that your kids are NOT spoiled little brats like the ones on Jimmy's video! Your daughters are kind and appreciative. LOVE IT! I will have to totally try this on Olivia next year! lol
That is too funny! You're kids are too sweet!
I love those Jimmy Kimmel challenges. Can't wait until the next one!! Yours would have made it to the compilation for sure with those shoes... lol. So funny. Loved it :)
I think they were actually okay with the gifts! I loved your commentary in the background. I'm not sure I can think of anything that Colin wouldn't think wasn't cool!
Post a Comment