Friday, March 23, 2012

Mythbusters--Behind the Myths TOUR!

For Rodney's birthday last year in November he turned 30 and I wanted to get him something I knew he would love. He talked about possibly getting tickets to a Cincinnati Bengals game. I thought that it sounded fun. I talked to my sister and she mentioned that Mythbusters were in Utah filming a show I think and I was wondering what their schudule was like and after searching online found that they were going on Tour AND that they would be coming to Louisville! What luck! I purchased the tickets but they were not until March...Rodney FINALLY was able to enjoy his birthday present a couple of weeks ago.

The show was held at the gorgeously elaborate Louisville Palace.

During the show they had lots of fun audience participation things. At one point they said "Do we have an engineer in the audience?" Rodney raised his hand and I shot my arm up and grabbed his arm and waved it back and forth while pointing towards our arms with my other hand. Luckily we got the attention we wanted and they chose Rodney!!! Once he went onto the stage I grabbed my phone and took video and was taking pictures with my camera at the same time. Rodney was asked to put on this 'horsehead' camera and do a maze on the stage and perform certain tasks while having a distorted view. It was so amazing and Rodney got to shake hands with and meet both Jaime and Adam. Yes, dreams do come true ;) Totally a great way to celebrate the birth of my awesomely awesome husband.













No comments: