Generally speaking, I like mostly anything bread like...muffins, donuts, banana bread, zucchini bread, etc. Also like lots of desserts... I am just going to blog about things that most people might not know.
Now, only my closest of friends and family know this but my favorite meal is Navajo Tacos. YUM. I think it was introduced to our family after my mom served a mini mission for our church on the Navajo Indian Reservation. Basically it is a piece of dough fried on the stove and then topped with normal taco stuff. It is really good and I only have it MAYBE once a year. I have never attempted it, I just eat it when my mom is nice enough to think about me. PS, as a dessert option you top the bread with honey instead of the taco toppings and it is SO good!

One of my favorite ALL time desserts is a Reese's Cup Blizzard. The last few months I have been branching out to other flavors but this is always a yummy go-to option that I will never get tired of.

A food that I NEVER used to eat and will only eat on occasion if Rodney makes it is Spaghetti. I don't like marinara sauce and used to hate going out to eat at Italian restaurants until I discovered Alfredo.
1 comment:
Abigail doesn't like marinara sauce either....it drives me batty!
Post a Comment