Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Holiday World

Tuesday of this week we went on a quick trip to Santa Claus Indiana to Holiday World, Splashin' Safari. Rodney won two adult tickets on the radio and they were going to expire at the end of the month so we had to go this week.
We have never been to Holiday World so I didn't really know what to expect. Things that I really loved about this park is that they have sunscreen stations all throughout the park AND unlimited Pepsi drinks for everyone. There were roller coasters and amusement park rides and lots of different water park areas throughout the park. We were there from about 12 noon to 7pm and we really tuckered the girls out. By the time we got home it was around 11:30 because of the time change and we stopped for dinner on the way home. Definitely a great time was had by all and we will probably go again in the future.















2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This looks like so much fun and age appropriate for Ella too! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I went there like 4-5 years ago & it was a blast. I drank so much fruit punch I made myself sick.