Wednesday, September 19, 2012

At home; just us girls

 During the week Paisley has preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those days usually FLY by. On the days when she stays home she and Copper love playing together.



Copper found one of my MAC makeup bags and fashioned it into a hat. New style trend? Maybe! j/k




Paisley loves to have her picture taken. I am told when I was around the same age that I would always ask my parents to take pictures of me "Daddy, take my picture!"...or at least that is what my oldest siblings would attest to. So, here is Paisley posing for a picture. I cropped in closer on my camera and she said "Mommy, I wanted you to see my leg like this." Okay then. PS, Paisley dressed herself in this picture. Originally she had on the outside dress and I said, Paisley you need to put a shirt under that dress or a jacket on top to be modest. She found another dress and wore that underneath and then stuck a bow in her hair to finish off the outfit. 


 Also, Rodney is out of town for a few days so I got a babysitter yesterday and went to the movies with my mom. We went to see "The Words". I'm still not sure what to think of it. I have heard mixed reviews and I am a bit undecided. I need to chat with someone else who has seen it.

After getting back home my mom spent the night. These pictures were taken moments after Grandma and the girls were star gazing. The people who lived in the house before us stuck up tons of glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling. The girls discovered them last night with Grandma....fun!




No comments: