A couple weekends ago we went to the drive-in and saw Madagascar 3 with the girls. It was really fun and the weather was perfect. We brought our small pull-out couch and sat on it as a family. Loved making this memory with the girls.
Also, Bentley had her school pictures taken. Since then she lost another tooth in the front. I think her school pictures turned out so cute! I will be ordering #1.
Paisley drew this picture today and it is definitely one of my favorite of her recent masterpieces.
Up until maybe 5 days ago Copper has been sleeping in an empty crib (no bumper or blankies or toys) with just her sleep sack. She would cry if I tried putting toys or anything with her in her crib.
While unpacking one of our boxes from the garage I found her baby blanket that my mom made for her. Copper LOVES it and calls it her 'mermay beh beh' (mermaid blanket). The night we found it I asked her if she wanted to sleep with it and she said yes. So, since then we have said goodbye to her sleepsack! She is such a big girl. The only downside to no sleepsack is that she likes to take off her diaper once she wakes up from her nap and bedtime...I just have to make sure that I go in immediately after I hear her moving around.
Rodney's brother and his family moved to CA :( They have been living in Louisville and it has been fun having their family so close. Copper is just a couple months older than Kaylee and it is so cute watching my girls play with their kids. We'll miss you guys!
And last but certainly not least...infact the MOST important news of all, my sister Desiree' had her babies!!!! After struggling to get pregnant and trying AI and IVF once before they were able to get pregnant on their second time at IVF and Desiree' carried her babies till she was 36 weeks and the dr. said they needed to take the babies early because her blood pressure was getting too high. Desiree' delivered two healthy babies; Harmony Ruth and Charity Ava on October the 2nd. My mom is out in UT helping my sister take care of the little ones and I go out on Saturday (leaving my family behind) to go meet these twins! I am so very excited...can you tell?!








1 comment:
We already miss you guys so much! And that picture Paisley drew of herself would make SUCH a cute doll! Have you seen that? On the make it and love it blog, (and other sites) she gives a goo tutorial on how to turn a child's drawing into a doll. That is a cute one! I love the age the girls are at (including my own!) Love your family!
Post a Comment