Monday, May 6, 2013

Paisley loses a tooth!

Yesterday was quite a strange day. We had stake conference instead of normal church which would have been awesome because it is one of the few times where Rodney actually gets to sit next to me during church. For those of you who don't know or aren't  LDS, Rodney is in the bishopric and serves as 1st counselor. That means he sits on the stage with the Bishop and 2nd counselor every Sunday...while I try to keep my 3 kids (soon to be 4) well behaved during the first hour of church in a pew with snacks and toys hoping they will be good.

Rodney had a work-related test that he had to take in Indianapolis yesterday. It was a 3 hour drive both ways and the test lasted 4 hours. He was pretty tired afterwards to say the least.

Anyways, amongst the chaos of the girls trying to sit through 2 hrs. being well behaved (stake conference remember, which means the opening meeting is 2hrs instead of 1...) and trying to color their coloring pages in the dark (someone turned off all of the lights which made it easier to see the broadcast but I'm sure more than just my kids were upset about sitting in the dark) PAISLEY lost her 1st tooth! I believe at that very moment Bentley was asking me to get her the crayon box while I was handing Copper a snack. Paisley had had a wiggily tooth for the past couple days and pulled it while we were all sitting there. It was pretty funny. Luckily it didn't bleed too much and I let her drink from a water bottle while I bagged up the tooth for us to take home.

Bentley and Paisley now have both lost their first tooth before they turned 5. Craziness. These girls are growing up way too fast.

After getting home from church I had a mini photo session with my cute Pais to remember this special day.

Silly Copper kept trying to steal the spotlight. She kept stepping in front of the camera while I was taking pictures of Paisley

 

depending on how she smiles you may or may not see she is missing a tooth.

there's the hole!


My precious little girl is growing up! She starts kindergarten in the fall. I am really going to miss her around the house during the day:(


These next 2 pictures I took with my iPad. The first one is the one I posted on my wall about Paisley losing her tooth while we were at church.


Here is the note Paisley gave to the tooth fairy with her tooth. She told me what she wanted to have written on it. She drew a picture of herself and the mushroom shaped object to the right of it is her tooth that fell out.



No comments: