On May the 4th I explained to the girls that it was exactly 1 month before Mommy would be having a baby. I also thought it would be a fun idea and visually help them by making a paper chain with the days left till the baby comes.
The girls and I sat down and after I cut out strips of paper we colored pictures on each one. Bentley kept saying "Mommy this is a really fun activity, thank you." It was really cute and the girls enjoyed doing it.
Each day after school (when all the girls are together and awake for the first time during the day), someone takes a turn by tearing off one of the links of the chain.
Right now the chain still looks pretty long however I know I will start getting very antsy when it is hanging with just a few links. Crazy how it feels like this pregnancy has lasted forever and yet I still can't believe a baby boy will be joining our little family in less than a month!
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment