Saturday, February 22, 2014

Some Family Leaves :(


Aug 5th--
That day I drove down with the kids to Richmond to see everyone. Chuck had to fly back to Utah because of work so all the kids piled on top to show him some love. (I mentioned that Paisley's face paint from the KET fun day made her skin sensitive, you can see it in this picture)


After saying goodbye, Desiree' stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's for her girls to take a nap while Christian and his kids, my kids and me and Grandma went out to Lake Reba/Park. The kids had a ball playing on the swing set and also got to feed the ducks while we were at the park. When it was time to leave, my mom and I picked up a pizza to take back to their house. 

That evening Christian, Xander and My Dad aka Grandpa Marlow, drove up to Lexington to meet up with Rodney to go to a Lexington Legends game. Christian ended up buying a green shirt with a mustache on it....that says 'believe in the stache' ;)


While the boys were away we had a girls night that included hair braiding, nail painting, putting together puzzles, eating pizza and watching Hotel Transylvania. Aven was the only boy allowed to attend. (I don't think we got any pictures...mom and Des if you have some, please share!)


Aug 6th--
Breakfast at Grandmas! We had crepes for breakfast and they were really good! Always a favorite with this crowd for sure. It was also time for my brother and his family to pack up and drive back to Alexandria, VA. One last chance to get a sibling shot. We are standing by height not age.... From L to R Christian, Desiree', Denisha and Charisse. If we were standing by age Charisse is the only one that would have to move and she would be to the left of my brother.

Christian is wearing the shirt that he got from the Legends game in this pic!




Check out these cute boy cousins. So sweet! Oh, and Grandma is there too.


And because I forgot to include it in an earlier post, here is my brother with Aven ( taken on his blessing day).



Here are some cute pictures taken earlier during their trip. The kids would take my ipad down to the basement and squeeze onto our little couch to watch a movie together. So cute! We miss you guys!




August 8--(I think this is the right day but not 100% sure)
Before school started we had a night where we got to go and meet the girls teachers. I don't remember whick day it was, but I drove Bentley and Paisley to the school. Just as expected, the parking lot was full so people were parking on the grass. Right when I opened up the door to let the girls out Bentley jumps out of the car, crouches down and found a 4 leaf clover! Seriously...like within seconds. This girl has found so many 4 leaf clovers it is ridiculous. Such a lucky little gal! When we got inside Bentley told her soon to be 2nd grade teacher the story and her sweet teacher leaned over and gave her a hug and said "I just got chills". Bentley gave her the 4 leaf clover. Hopefully this is a sign of how great the school year will be ;)





No comments: