The city of Richmond was having a kid fest at one of their local parks. They had lots of free fun outdoor activities and craft vendors from local artists. Rodney was unable to come with me so I brought the kids and met up with my mom. We are friends with a family that lives directly acrossed the street from where the park is at and so we were able to park our car at their house and my awesome sister Charisse agreed to watch Aven (at the house acrossed the street from the park) so I didn't have to keep him out in the heat. My mom and I took the girls over and had lots of fun. The girls got their faces painted, jumped on inflattables, played games and won prizes, rode ponies and got to pet and feed farm animals. We also bought some fresh made kettle corn. YUM!
Paisley didn't want to go on the pony rides
Copper asked for a rainbow too but got some crazy war paint...she didn't care though, luckily! I should note that all the workers of the activities were EKU students so they were probably there doing this stuff for free so we didn't complain.
Wee!!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment