
1...2...3!!! 3 years old, that's how old Bentley is. On Saturday as posted before we went to Mad Potter. Well the next day we had a small little birthday celebration for Bentley at our house with a few friends and family. Lots of fun was had... eating pizza, cake and ice cream and opening presents :)
Aunt Cindy and Uncle Kevin having fun with Paisley
Scott Reynolds and Grandpa Sproul ( I realized after the fact that I didn't get any good shots of Grandma Sproul cause she was in the kitchen helping out...sorry!)
Here is the cake that I made for Bentley. I showed her online all the different options to choose from (ex. Horton, fairy cake, princess, kung fu panda...etc) she chose the 'tomato cake' :)
I love Birthday's. They give us all a chance to reflect on the special person we are celebrating. It really had me thinking about my sweet Bentley and how much of a blessing she is to our family. She is such a sweet little spirit who loves running everywhere, playing with puzzles, coloring, reading books, making us all laugh, and playing with her sister. The beginning of my pregnancy was really tough and birthing experience was crazy. Bringing her into this world was one of the toughest experiences I have ever been through, but so worth it! It really helped me bond with her. I am so thankful for being entrusted with raising this amazing little girl. I am so blessed to call myself her mommy.
this was taken when Bentley was about 10 days old











5 comments:
Fun party and cute cake! By the looks on Bentleys face you could tell she was eating it up and having so much fun. What a blast. I'm glad her favorite people (except us ;) were able to be there. The invite was SO stinking cute. I miss and love that little girl. Your end paragraph was very sweet. I hope to feel the very same way (with kids of my own) someday. :) You're such a great example.
Love the cake. I tried to make Elmo cupcakes for Abigail's 2nd, and let's just say they didn't look nearly as good as your veggie tales cake.
I cannot believe she is already three! So crazy! I love the cake. You are so talented. Is there anything you can't do? Where did your friends come up with the name Brenner? My brother Nate and his wife had a boy last June and they named him Brenner. Not a name you hear every day but I love it. It matches my nephew Brenner. Funny how that happens. Love ya!
What a fun birthday!!! And that is the greatest cake!!! You did such a good job on it! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute!!! I hope I can see you this weekend but I'm still not sure!!! Travel safe! :)
PS. I forgot how AWESOME bentley's hair was when she was born! LOVE it!
Post a Comment