Sunday, April 19, 2009

kit + lili

This post is dedicated to my ABSOLUTE favorite clothing line for children. kit + lili. For all you parents out there who are wondering what your children should wear for pictures, this is it! These clothes are so fun, comfy and the colors used are so vibrant. I am so in love with this clothing line. It is stationed out of Brooklyn NY. You can check it out at the following link:

http://www.kitlili.com

Not only do they have great clothing, but the people behind the line are awesome as well. There customer service is wonderful. Thanks Teresa from kit + lili for your wonderful imaginative creations!!!! (pictured below are my girls in some of their fun clothes)






5 comments:

Marissa said...

Could those pictures be any sweeter? I think not! Love the clothes!

brandon and jenna allen said...

way cute clothes. i almost wish you hadn't showed me this, i go a little overboard with online shopping.

Rachel said...

Looks like I need to go shopping! Love those little cuties!

Melanie said...

I LOVE the pics!!! Glad you found my blog:) Hope to see you some time...nap interference I know!

Linda@SurfandSweetgrass said...

Denisha, LOVE these pictures and the darling outfits!