No, this is not a preview for the next CSI-whatever murder mystery upcoming episode. Bentley has recently been experiencing nightmares and will wake up screaming and disoriented. Usually she will just fall back asleep. About 30 minutes after hearing her scream one night Rodney walked by her room and saw the following:
8 comments:
That is funny.
That is funny and sad at the same time. Poor thing! What brought on the nightmares? It's probably because she misses me. ;] Tell her I want to build a big pickle with her again soon.
A picture worthy moment. I hope she grows out of the night terrors even though I have heard it is fairly common for kids to have them....and grow out of them:)
I cannot tell you how many times I have found Julia just like that. She is not a very good sleeper and night terrors are pretty common for her. One night, after a bad dream, I got her back to bed, but after a bot went to check on her. Her bedroom door was closed and I couldn't get it open. She had fallen asleep on the floor leaning against the door. Like Nancy said funny, but sad, too,
this would have scared me to death because when i check on hallie in the middle of the night i am usually disoriented myself. i think i probably would have saw the empty bed and called the police, not even seeing her on the floor. i love it though, she is too cute.
Oh too funny!!! I found Lilly in front of the door the other day after her nap, TOTALLY zonked! Love her little pjs!
Poor thing. I'm surprised to hear that night terrors are common. Strange. I hope she gets over it soon too. Poor babe.
Poor girl!! At least she goes back to sleep on her own often. Aiden never had a big problem with them but when she did she was up for the night. Cute jammies by the way! Your girls are so fashionable even at night!!
Post a Comment