Look who is getting older! Paisley is 9 months old and getting her 4th tooth. She had her 9 month check up today and here are her stats:Length 28 inches (66.28%)
Weight 18lbs 5 oz (41.26%)
Paisley had to have a blood test at the end of her check-up where they were testing to see if she is anemic. It was HORRIBLE! They pricked her finger and had to squeeze it into this little dropper. It wasn't so bad at first, but it took them like 10 minutes to fill up the dropper! It was so sad watching paisley scream...Bentley just kept saying "it's okay paizey"...and then she said something like "no more hurt paizey".
I can't remember exactly what she said with the last statement. I just asked Bentley what she was telling them and she can't remember either, but these were her best guesses of what she said:
"stop, stop lady"
"what you doing with that baby, dr.?"
--yeah, i think my guess was closer, but Bentley's were funnier. Oh, and to top things off it was raining and i decided to carry both girls out the door to the car, well my shoes have a very slick sole and don't grip well and I slipped right in the middle of the part of the pavement where people pull up to drop people off. Luckily I just got my pants wet and landed on my butt and didn't drop either of the girls. It all happened in slow motion and I know that I had some type of guardian angel slowly easing us to the ground without losing my grip on the girls. After, this poor old man came running over to me with two black eyes (i can only imagine what he was there for) and he asked me if I was okay, and if he could help carry my diaper bag (did I forget to mention I had a huge diaper bag hanging on my shoulder in addition to the two children I was carrying?) . It was so sweet! I just told him I was okay, wiped myself off and headed home.
3 comments:
I think she looks like her daddy in this picture - her facial expression.
She's so cute and getting so big. I can't believe she has four teeth already. I miss her! Tell her thanks for the smooches and m&m's. :)
Love you!
Both girls are just precious!
Oh! That is so sad they had to prick her. :( SO sad. I'm glad Bentley soothed her while sticking up for her to the dr's. that is SO sweet. Why do they think she has anemia (sp?) When do you find out?
And I can't believe you fell! On your butt! I'm glad you and the girls are okay. That's just something you could've done without I'm sure.
Post a Comment