Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday trip to Louisville

Drove up to Louisville to find some great places for taking pictures. I have a couple different photo sessions there this next weekend and wanted to find some wonderful spots.

Afterwards we all drove over to see Kevin and Cindy's apartment. Totally Cute, it reminded me of when Rodney and I first got married, and how we had lived then. Great memories...

We later went out to eat at TGIF and we got their $5 salads and sandwiches. Yum!

Thanks Kevin and Cindy for showing us your place and the great dinner company. It was great.

Here is a picture of Paisley taken today. Check out a few more at my photography blog

1 comment:

Desiree said...

OH MY GOSH! Tell Paisley to stop growing. She looks so big! When I think about how seldom I get to see the girls it makes me sad! Cute picture spot though, and cute girl. :)