Tuesday, August 11, 2009

new walls

This was taken BEFORE I repainted the fireplace wall, this was the best picture I could find in the shortest amount of time. Isn't paisley adorable!
and AFTER

Just repainted our fireplace wall...it used to be a turquoisy sea foam greenish with gold...now more of a nuetral greyish brown. On the mantel are party favors for Paisley's birthday tonight!





here are some pictures of our newly painted and decorated walls...we got the decals from http://www.makeanexpression.com

Love these!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

I LOVE the new walls! They turned out even better than I pictured. They look amazing. I think the more neutral color at the fireplace is so much more you. It looks great. And I love the birds. They're perfect. I love that you had them continue onto the other wall. I can't wait to see it in person!

brandon and jenna allen said...

How cool is that. Props to you, I leave the painting to Brandon.

Kristin said...

Very pretty! I love the birds; I really like the way they go across the doorway because it unifies that wall. And your pictures are beautiful!

Rachel said...

WOW!!! I love that! Those decalls are darling!