Thursday, August 27, 2009

Start Early

Contrary to popular opinion, in the Sproul household the oldest child is the spoiled one. While Bentley is watching tv, Paisley is scrubbing walls and doing whatever chores needed around the house.

Evidence shown below--





Okay, seriously...this is Paisley's new favorite thing, I was having Bentley help me clean some of the walls yesterday and Paisley wanted to join in. It is adorable, and I am happy to have caught it on video :)

5 comments:

Desiree' said...

HaHA! That is awesome. I love her little facial expressions at the very beginning and how she knows to readjust the little wipe in her hand. Oh! It's so cute!
And, It was definitely the spoiled younger child in our family. HA!

Melanie said...

That is so cute!! I love putting the kids to work and they love helping!

Rachel said...

Train 'em while they're young, good job! That is so cute!

Unknown said...

Lucky Dog!

The Wilson Family said...

I wish my kids would do it that easy. Lucky Duck.