Okay, maybe not fabulous, but pretty darn cute. I started out with this very normal looking leotard purchased from Walmart. I cut out small circles (the size of a soda can) from an old pale pink shirt of mine, stacked them together, sewed them on, and voila! A new gymnastics leotard for Bentley! (Thanks to my friend Melanie N. for giving me instructions on how to do this sort of thing)
Before:

After:

7 comments:
I don't know why, but I was picturing pink poka dots but i LOVE the flower even more. It's so cute, and just what a plain black leotard needed. Cute, CUTE! Nice work.
Very cute! What a great idea.
Oh my holy cuteness!! I must copy this for Aiden. I bet Bentley loves it!
Dang you Denisha! You (and Melanie) makes us not creative moms looks so lazy. It is adorable, I hope Bentley is liking gymnastics more.
That is WAAAAAY too cute. I am putting Joselyn in dance this year and I MUST know the instructions!
You are so creative. I love the flower.
How darling!! I love it!
Post a Comment