Monday, December 7, 2009

Do you hear what I hear? Screaming in the gym, Shepherd boy.

This past Saturday we had our annual ward Christmas party. I had read several tips on how to take a good picture with santa, like:

read lots of books about santa to your kids beforehand

before taking the picture stand in front of santa, back into him and plop the child onto his lap before they have any idea and click the picture.


Yes, in theory those sound great. However, it did not work according to plan.


Pic. of the girls after our potluck

Bentley waiting in line to see Santa Claus

Paisley waiting in line as well

And....Santa Claus pic. 2009. Awesome.

I think this one is my favorite where Paisley is actually screaming in his face.

Bentley is still unsure of Santa until he gave her a candycane, the key to this girls heart is through her tummy for sure.


Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Desiree' said...

SAD!!! Did you really read santa books and back paisley onto his lap? I had no idea so much planning went into a child meeting santa. That's sad Pais was scared. So funny she was screaming in his face. Oh dear! :)
The girls are getting SO big. I can't WAIT to see them in just a few short weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

Sorry for Paisley... but I laughed so hard! You will treasure these pictures always, I'm sure. :)

Christensen Family said...

I love screaming kid in santas lap pics. I have a few of my own. Love the one where she's screaming in his face!

Melanie said...

We have yet to get a good Santa picture. I totally tried the "backing into Santa bit too" and it was also unsuccessful:)

Melissa Sebourn said...

So great! I had wondered how the, "back-in and drop" had worked out for you. :) The girls are so cute. BTW, your banana bread was awesome.